|Welcome to the Ottawa Career Transitions Portal
ONGOING REGISTRATION - Apply NOW!
Workshop sessions take place in the evening from 6 PM to 9 PM and are held at 219 Argyle Avenue in Ottawa. Workshops are held at 219 Argyle Avenue.
Download the Career Transitions Program Schedule (PDF File)
How to Apply
International Medical Doctors (IMDs) interested participating in the Career Transitions Program will be assessed for suitability.
Please carefully read the following instructions and follow the steps below to apply:
- Download the Career Transitions Program Intake Form by right clicking on the link below and selecting Save Target As...
- Open the form using Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice.org (see below for details).
- Complete the entire form.
- Save the form by selecting File - Save as (Ensure that the Save as type is set to Microsoft Office Excel Workbook(*.xls). Remember to save the form in an easy to find location).
- Email the form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff will evaluate your application and be in contact with you.
Download the Career Transitions Program Intake Form (Excel file)
If you do not have access to Microsoft Excel you can download a free alternative called
OpenOffice.org. Once you have downloaded and installed OpenOffice.org you can use the included Calc application to open the Intake Form.
Ottawa Career Transition program information contacts:
Arber Zaplluzha, Project Manager
Tel: (613) 232-9634 Ext 418
Catholic Centre for Immigrants
Ste 500 - 219 Argyle Avenue
Ottawa, ON K2P 2H4
To arrange an appointment for Registration in the Career Transitions program, contact:
To learn more about employing International Medical Doctors through the Career Transitions program, contact:
Contact: Bonita Varga, Project Coordinator
Tel: (613) 232-9634 Ext 322